3.10.2014

March 10 on 10

5:00 
Stretching after booty camp...but it really felt like 4 because of the time change the night before!
6:00
I tried not to drink caffeine for a couple weeks and it really didn't do change anything, good or bad.  So now I just have my one cup of coffee every morning and I love it!
7:00
Had to wake this sweet boy up for school
8:00
Working in Grant's class
9:00
Working on his rhyming words book
10:00
Spying on him at recess.  He has the sweetest friends!  I will be sad when this group of boys is inevitably split up next year.
11:00
Blake enjoying his cheetos at lunch!
12:00
Back home and the boys having some kind of race in the street.
 1:00
Waiting at the dermatologist.  I have been breaking out like a teenager!!
2:00
Chad was cleaning off the basketball court and the boys of course found the mud!
3:00
One extra picture...Blake was SO mad that I wouldn't let him in when he was all muddy.

ten on ten button

1 comment:

  1. #1 5:00 Boot Camp- I'm impressed
    #2 Just one cup of coffee each day… I'm even more impressed
    #3 You have the cutest boys ever. I can't believe Grant is in school already. So fun!

    ReplyDelete